zaterdag 20 september 2014

Car rental Deal to hit the road Jack


Car rental deal is really the best and easiest way to get on the road with a car wherever you like to go to. I doesnt matter if you have to go to Canada or Montreal with a car and you wonder:
How the hell do I get a good car deal, and than the rental company is very often near by you into the city. 

You just have to imagine how you would look like with a cool deal for a Convertible Mustang Rental car and you cruise to Hollywood or Los Angeles. 
I would know how it would be with all the girls watching me, like I'm the real deal. But the only person I am at that particular moment is a carblogger inside of a rental car.

There are more than a lot of Rental Car company's out the to choose from for a good deal. I do not gonna mention  names. But I should try to figure out what was happend with that car, and who did drive in it. But what the hell: the only reasson I drive inside of a rental Car at that moment is to go from A to B.

As you noticed did I wright over a lot of exotic cars that I would love to drive as a rental. But hey, I think the limit of rentals in car world is endless. 




 The Beginning of the End?



As the day wore on in rental car world, the news continued to spread thanks to social media and other travel sites, Widerøe's website became slower and slower with the deluge of traffic that was hammering it. Many rental searches returned errors to the frustration of rabid users who were trying to book the best possible car deals. The situation got so bad by early evening, that put a message on their homepage that the site was experiencing technical difficulties and was currently unavailable. Most people thought the deal was dead at that point, however a few hours later the site came back on-line and many of the same low prices were still available.

So this was My rental Car Blog and How I deal with it. Hope you did like it and speak to you soon with more car news.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten